General Contest Rules – CRC Broadcasting and 1580 The Fanatic
- All (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC), participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advance notice to the public.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- An individual may win only once per 30-day period, unless otherwise specifically stated.
- An individual may win seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of that particular contest.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) limits one winner per household per contest.
- Event tickets must be picked up two (2) business days prior to the event or be forfeited.
- Facebook promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
- All prizes must be claimed within two (2) weeks of date of winning. After two weeks, the prize will be invalidated, without advance notification to the winner.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the 1580 THE FANATIC studios at 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite 8 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (UNLESS SPECIFIED AT ANOTHER LOCATION, i.e. remote where hosts are doing live broadcast) from 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday, beginning on the following business day after the date of winning, and within two weeks of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) to be disposed of at the sole discretion of (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC), with the winner losing all claims and rights to said prize.
- Winners must present a valid picture ID when claiming prizes.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to require winners to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release. Proof of identification and Social Security number will be required in order to claim cash prizes, as well as merchandise valued at $300.00 or more. Any false or misleading information provided by a contestant will result in the contestant’s disqualification.
- Unless specified otherwise, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN. Eligibility and minimal age requirements vary depending on the nature of the contest. Subject to the specific contest rules; in general, all contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor and must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to participate in contests that include hotel/motel accommodations, motor vehicles, boats, and/or air travel as prizes, unless otherwise stated in the Official Contest Rules.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to disqualify contestants, who it determines in its sole discretion do not meet eligibility requirements.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to withhold any prizes.
- All State, Local,Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Winner(s) will be issued with a FORM 1099 at the end of the calendar year, for prizes valued at $600.00 or more.All prizes are awarded “as is.”
- Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to substitute for any given prize, another prize of equal or greater value, at any time.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- Prizes consisting of travel and/or hotel accommodations are subject to availability (as well as other restrictions).
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) is not responsible for damage or injury incurred in any form as a result of acceptance of a prize, trip or merchandise.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, that is gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC).
- All entrants and winners agree that (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) deems necessary without compensation and further agrees to hold (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- All entrants and winners agree that (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC), and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to issue particular rules pertaining to a particular contest and they shall be considered part and parcel of these Official Promotion Rules.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of any contest shall be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC).
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC), as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
- (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) reserves the right to amend or modify the rules as necessary without prior notice.
- Winner may be required to meet third-party qualifications. If winner does not qualify, (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC) is under no obligation to intercede on the winner’s behalf or provide a substitute prize.
- Winner must be legal resident of the Arizona unless noted.A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of (CRC BROADCASTING/THE FANATIC), 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite 8 Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Hours Monday-Friday 9am-4pm or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
KQFN/Harmon Solar-Solar Pick-Em Giveaway
Last Updated September/2020
Contests are open to all KQFN listeners 18 years of age or older except promotional partners and employees and immediate families of CRC Broadcasting, their successors, clients, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
The “Harmon Solar Pick-Em” contest, which is facilitated by Harmon Solar and 1580 The Fanatic (KQFN), includes 2 cash prizes. First Place valued at $1580.00, Second Place valued at $500 provided by Harmon Solar. Harmon Solar reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value, and substitution of the prize is at the sole discretion of Harmon Solar.
The contest registration begins September 8, 2020 at 12:00 am Arizona Standard Time through January 20, 2020, 11:59 pm Arizona Standard Time. The winner of the prize will be selected and announced on air during “The Morning Show” February 8, 2020 at 8:00 am Arizona Standard Time. The prize recipient will be notified first by phone, by email, and then by US mail. KQFN is not responsible for misspelled or errors on the document submission.
The prize will be delivered to the winner of the contest at a mutually agreed location and time convenient to the winner.
Winners forfeit prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning.
Listeners are eligible to win prizes valued at $600 or more no more than once every eighteen (18) months.
By participating in contests, winners and participants agree to have their name, voice and/or likeness used in any broadcasting or photographic material relating to contests and must sign a waiver stating so prior to receipt of the prize. This usage may include use of the winner’s image on websites, mobile apps, and social media owned or operated by Harmon Solar, 1580 The Fanatic, and their employees.
There is no purchase necessary to participate in KQFN contests.
Contests void where prohibited by law.
Contest rules may vary with individual contests. Contests are governed by these general rules and any additional and/or amended rules. Contest rules are available during regular business hours at KQFN, 8145 E. Evans Rd Ste. 8., Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 or online at www.1580TheFanatic.com.
KQFN reserves the right to amend contest rules anytime. Any changes to rules are available in writing and effective upon announcement. The decision of KQFN management with regard to KQFN contests is final. By participating in contests, entrants, winners and guests agree to be bound by contest rules. Failure to comply with contest rules may result in disqualification.
1580 The Fanatic- CRC Broadcasting
8145 E. Evans Road Suite 8
Scottsdale, AZ 85260