CRC Broadcasting Company’s Sports Radio Division is seeking an Account Executive-Sports Sales to sell to new and existing clients for KQFN 1580AM, 99.3 FM, and 95.9 FM, The Fanatic! Arizona’s New Home for Sports. Must be a self-starter, possess strong communication skills and be motivated to succeed.
Responsibilities include prospecting, setting appointments, presenting unique ideas, achieving monthly sales goals, closing sales and executing contracts.
Candidate must be capable of contacting direct decision makers and provide solution-based ideas. Candidates will be responsible for calling on National and Regional accounts. Applicants should be competitive, creative and disciplined with strong selling and closing skills while possessing a strong interest in sports. Sports sales backgrounds are preferred. College grads are encouraged to apply.
CRC Broadcasting is focused on creating multi-media campaigns for clients; including digital, event, and broadcast marketing; this is your opportunity to join a company with stability and benefits today.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience; an emphasis on digital platforms and/or media is a plus
- Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting stations inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
- Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of solid accounts.
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
- Design creative marketing ideas, strategies and ad copy for clients.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
- College degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you believe you meet the above stated criteria, please respond with a copy of your resume and cover letter to Mike Muraco [email protected] with “Fanatic Sales Position” in the subject